The summer transfer window has closed across Europe, but there’s still work going on and plenty of gossip afoot. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz done deal!
Top Story: Here’s Barcelona’s list of 11 Lewandowski replacement options
As Barcelona look for a replacement for the striker Robert Lewandowski, Diario Sport There is an extensive list of forwards on offer that are on the radar of the La Liga giants.
The first name is Manchester United Anthony MarshallThe 27-year-old, despite struggling to make an impact for the Red Devils this season, has played just 221 Premier League minutes without a goal this term.
There is also Artem Dovbyk26, who has scored five La Liga goals and provided two assists since joining high-flying Girona.
of Porto Mehndi Taremi31, may be interested in the end of his contract in the summer, while Juventus Moise Kean The Italian is still being considered for his physicality and his experience despite being just 23 years old.
– Stream on ESPN+: La Liga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Re-ranking the 20 Premier League teams
Borussia Dortmund Yusufah Moukoko A young option at the age of 18, while of Feyenoord Santiago Jimenez — As reported by ESPN — Barca are looking on as the 22-year-old has scored 15 goals this term.
There is Bayer Leverkusen Victor Boniface22, who has scored 10 times this term and is from Stuttgart Serhou Guirasi27, who has been even more successful in the Bundesliga this season with 15 goals.
Aston Villa Ollie Watkins27, caught the eye with his Premier League performances, Lillis Jonathan David23, impressed and Brighton & Hove Albions Evan Ferguson19, is expected to be another big departure for the English club.
Napoli’s Victor Osimen24, is the final name on the list as the Nigeria international continues his excellent goalscoring form this term, recording six goals in eight Serie A appearances.
– Manchester United are looking to sign an experienced striker to ease the burden on Rasmus Hjlund, report Daily Mail, all of the 20-year-old’s goals for the Red Devils have come in the Champions League. of Brentford Evan Toneyof Porto Mehndi Taremi and Napoli’s Victor Osimen All players linked with a possible move to Old Trafford.
– Premier League clubs eyeing Internazionale wing-back Denzel Dumfries Again, report La Gazzetta dello Sport, with Chelsea and Manchester United the most strongly linked. Inter are looking at Club Brugge Tajan Buchanan For that position, followed the 24-year-old’s progress for some time.
– Internacional are monitoring the Atlético Mineiro winger’s situation PaulinhoAs reported by Ekrem Konur. The 23-year-old only signed permanently from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2023 but has impressed with 26 goals and seven assists in 54 appearances in all competitions this term.
– Juventus may allow Samuel Ealing-Jr With the winger out of contract in 2025, move in January, report TuttosportWho add that there is Premier League interest in the England Under-21 international. I am the Bianconeri OGC Nice could also use Ealing-junior as part of a deal for an incoming player with the midfielder. Khefren Thuram being mentioned
Barcelona are never going to be the only club Santiago Jimenez Due to the impressive form of the Mexico international, and Calciomercato The international is said to be monitoring the 22-year-old. This comes despite Feyenoord’s €50m demand for the Serie A club.