The summer transfer window has closed across Europe, but there’s still work going on and plenty of gossip afoot. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz done deal!
Top story: Club trio eyeing Phillips
Bayern Munich, Juventus and Liverpool will all be watching Calvin Phillips If the midfielder leaves Manchester City, accordingly Sky Sports Deutschland.
The 27-year-old continues to struggle for game time at the Etihad, with just five appearances totaling just 167 minutes so far this season.
This makes the prospect of a winter move more realistic, with a loan a distinct possibility with the option to make the deal permanent.
Sky Sports’ Florian Plettenberg says there has been no concrete contact between Bayern and the England international yet, while Juventus are also looking at Phillips following Paul Pogba’s doping ban, particularly The Bianconeri Boss Massimiliano Allegri likes the midfielder’s “physical, quick-change game”.
Also, Liverpool could be looking to bring in the former Leeds United man as they continue to build their midfield, with the feeling that he could add more defensive strength alongside summer signing Alexis McAllister.
– Stream on ESPN+: La Liga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Projecting how USMNT stars will do at new Euro club
– A.S Real Madrid look to sign a new striker for next season with Paris Saint-Germain Kylian Mbappé and Manchester City Erling Haaland The two players they are focusing on. The big question for Mbappe, 24, is whether he will renew his PSG contract Los Blancos They will have to decide whether they want to trigger Haaland’s release clause — a figure believed to be between €180 million and €200 million.
– Juventus can sign Lazar Samardzik Only if Udinese are in a strong position in January will they avoid relegation, report Calciomercato. Next to Andrea Sotile Currently sitting at 18th place With six points from nine Serie A matches. The of the Bianconeri The hope is to bring the 21-year-old midfielder on loan to make the deal permanent with an option to become an obligation under certain circumstances.
– Serhou Guirasi VFB want to stay at Stuttgart until the end of the season, report Sky Sports Deutschland, it comes amid talks over a €20m release clause that began in the summer. The 27-year-old is likely to leave before the 2023-24 campaign despite the Bundesliga club’s attempts to buy or extend his release clause.
– Lil’s Jonathan David AC Milan’s search to bring in the striker is among the priorities, report Calciomercato, their positive relationship with Ligue 1 clubs is a contributing factor. They will attempt a move for the 23-year-old in January and return in the summer if their initial attempts fail.
– Everton are concerned they could lose the striker Dominique Calvert-Lewin According to Al Ittifaq, in their takeover uncertainty Football Insider. Toffees boss Sean Dyche sees the 26-year-old as a key player, but the club’s hand could be forced if the proposed 777 Partners takeover does not go ahead.