The summer transfer window has closed for Europe’s top leagues, but there is still work to be done and plenty of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz done deal.
Top story: Sancho linked with Juve move
Juventus are interested in signing the Manchester United winger Jadon Sancho A loan that could turn into a permanent move for £60 million, according to the sun.
The The BianconeriThe Red Devils, who are currently third in Serie A, will be hoping that they are willing to pay half of Sancho’s wages during his loan spell with them.
Sancho, 23, was removed from the playing group by United head coach Erik ten Hag after a public row over his dedication to training, meaning the former Borussia Dortmund man has managed just 76 minutes in three substitute appearances so far this term.
Dortmund were initially favorites to re-sign Sancho, but the winger reportedly does not want to return to Signal Iduna Park and feels the idea of rebuilding his career in Serie A holds more appeal.
Man United are resigned to the fact they will take a big financial hit on Sancho but feel it could be their best — and potentially only — one given how far out of the picture they are at Old Trafford at the moment.
Meanwhile, the Red Devils plan to trigger an extension By Victor Lindelof The deal has drawn interest from Juventus and AC Milan, with Ten Hague impressed with the 29-year-old defender’s attitude in returning to the club.
– Stream on ESPN+: La Liga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Projecting how USMNT stars will do at new Euro club
– Napoli are considering Arsenal Gabriel is JesusAtlético Madrid Alvaro Morata and Lille Jonathan David As a possible replacement for Victor OsimenReport Calciomercato, with the Nigeria international’s future in doubt following a TikTok video posted by the Serie A club. Napoli know that signing Jesus will be a difficult task, with competition from AC Milan for David.
– Tottenham Hotspur could be eyeing a move for the Al Ittihad winger harness In the January transfer window, accordingly Football Insider, the 24-year-old has been expelled since moving to Saudi Arabia. The move would see him reunited with former Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou.
– Liverpool could step up their efforts to sign the Sporting CP centre-back Gonzalo Inacio If they suffer any significant injury before the January transfer window, accordingly Football Insider. Manchester United are also among a number of European clubs showing an interest in the 22-year-old.
– Nottingham Forest are keeping tabs on the VFB Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirasi Already watched the 27-year-old last season, report Sport build, who added that he has a €20m release clause that kicks in next summer. Guirasi scored a hat trick Die rotens His latest eye-catching display came in Saturday’s 3-1 win over Wolfsburg, which took him to 13 goals in just seven Bundesliga matches this term.
-JArrod Bowen West Ham have agreed a long-term deal to stay with United, said Fabrizio Romano, who added that the winger was keen to remain a key part of the Hammers project. The 26-year-old, whose current contract runs until 2025, has provided five goals and two assists across the Premier League and Europa League this season.