The summer transfer window has closed across Europe, but there’s still work going on and plenty of gossip afoot. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz. done deal!
TOP: Could Liverpool join the race for Mbappe? Yes, when Salah leaves
Real Madrid have withdrawn their interest in this decision Kylian Mbappé A potential Liverpool move has opened the door, according to Le Sport 10.
Mbappe is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, and Liverpool are in pole position to sign the Frenchman – depending on whether or not Mohamed Salah Lives in Anfield.
– Stream on ESPN+: La Liga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Europe’s “triple-threats” that clubs should sign
Salah has reportedly been offered a world record £215 million fee to join Al Ittihad, but manager Jose Mourinho’s rumored possible arrival at the Saudi Pro League club could stand in the way of signing Salah. The Egyptian striker and Mourinho have had a shaky relationship since their time together at Chelsea, which could prompt Salah to rule out a move to Al Ittihad.
A potential move for Mbappe to Liverpool is highly dependent on Salah leaving for the Saudi Pro League as Liverpool cannot sign the PSG striker until Salah is released.
Mbappe has previously expressed some interest in an Anfield move, admitting he is a fan of the “machine” that manager Jurgen Klopp has built at Liverpool in 2020.
– There are question marks surrounding the midfielder’s future Casemiro Manchester United amid Saudi Pro League interest, sources say TEAMtalk. The Brazilian’s poor form has left many at the club scratching their heads and the Red Devils could reportedly listen to offers from Saudi Arabia. Casemiro has risen up the Pro League’s priority list, and the deal wouldn’t be much different with Fabinho and Jordan Henderson leaving Liverpool.
– Arsenal are leading the race for Girona left-backs Miguel Gutierrez The 22-year-old is among other notable Premier League interests, according to Matteo Moretto. Gutierrez, who learned his trade in Real Madrid’s youth system, has been the focus of manager Mikel Arteta’s attention following the Gunners’ injury woes and a lack of depth in the full-back department. Oleksandr Zinchenko is Arsenal’s only out-and-out left-back after Jurien Timber’s ACL injury.
– Inter Milan are aiming to sign the Nice defender Thiago Jalo As a free agent in the summer, Fabrizio Romano Report The 23-year-old impressed in Ligue 1 last season before suffering a serious knee injury that kept him out since March. Djalo’s contract expires in the summer, and Inter are leading a list of many interested clubs vying for his signature.
– Former Manchester United goalkeeper David de GeaAccording to who is currently without a club, Rea Betis is being linked with a move L. Desmark. The club have met with De Gea to explore the possibility of his signing, with Real Betis manager Manuel Pellegrini hoping to experience another successful signing following Isco’s success at the club.
– Saudi Pro League clubs are still trying to convince Paulo Dybala To leave Roma, accordingly Calciomercato. The Argentine rejected two notable offers in the summer and Dybala is said to be in talks to pen a new contract with the Argentine. GiallorossiBut at least two Saudi clubs have approached the forward and hope to change his mind.