The summer transfer window has closed for Europe’s top leagues, but there is still work to be done and plenty of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz. done deal!
Top story: Madrid eyeing Osimen
Real Madrid are keeping an eye on the Napoli striker Victor Osimenwhose future in Serie A is uncertain, according to Daily letter.
Comes with this Los Blancos Still looking to sign a number. 9 is following Karim Benzemaof Moved to Al Ittihad in the summer.
Nevertheless, clubs in Saudi Arabia are expected to lead the chase for the 24-year-old Osimen. Dear Azzurri In January.
Osimene looks set to leave Naples after the club made the bizarre decision to post a video on TikTok mocking the star striker. His agent, Robert Calenda, condemned the move, saying the video had “very seriously damaged the player” and that he “reserves the right to take legal action” against the club. Osimen has deleted almost all pictures of himself in team shirts from his social media accounts.
Chelsea are also interested in Osimhen, although any move could be complicated by the incentive wage structure brought to Stamford Bridge by American owner Todd Boehly.
Osimen, who scored in Napoli’s 4-1 win against Udinese on Wednesday, has a contract with the Serie A champions until 2025 and reports suggest that a high transfer fee of millions — somewhere in the region of £150 — will be required if Napoli are to talk.
– Stream on ESPN+: La Liga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Projecting how USMNT stars will do at new Euro club
– Manchester United are planning to offer the midfielder Hannibal Mazbry Talks on a new deal are likely to begin soon, the report said Fabrizio Romano, who added that the 20-year-old’s current contract runs until June 2024 and has an option for another year. Sevilla tried to sign the Tunisian international during the summer and are still monitoring his situation.
– Calciomercato Juventus’ qualification for next season’s Champions League could be a key factor, it suggested Adrien Rabiot Another contract extension is signed. The 28-year-old signed a new contract last summer, although it only keeps the France international with them until the summer of 2024. Rabiot has been linked with Manchester United and Newcastle United.
– Giovanni Lo Celso He does not want to leave Tottenham Hotspur in January as he wants to succeed with the north London club, according to Mundo Deportivo. Barcelona have previously shown an interest in the 27-year-old, although Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou is understood to want the Argentina international to stay at the club and fight for his place in the team.
– The 15-year-old forward’s potential has been dismissed by AC Milan Francesco Camarda Sacrifice, according to Football transfer. Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund have both shown interest in Kamarda, who currently plays for Milan’s youth team, but Rossoneri Feel comfortable about the situation and feel no pressure to leave the teen.
– announced TSG Hoffenheim On their official channel That is their former midfielder Sebastian Rudy Retired. The 33-year-old has been without the club since his contract with them expired in July. Rudy has represented the likes of VFB Stuttgart, Bayern Munich, Schalke 04 and the Germany national team during his career.