The summer transfer window has closed across Europe, but there is still work going on and plenty of gossip afoot. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz done deal!
TOP: If Mbappe falls, Real Madrid want Musiala
Real Madrid want to sign Bayern Munich attacking midfielder Jamal Musiala Paris Saint-Germain will fail to sign forward Kylian Mbappe in the summer, according to a report. Sport build.
Bayern Munich want to renew the 20-year-old Musiala’s contract — his current deal runs until 2026 — but to do so they would have to nearly triple his wages to around 8 million euros per year.
Nevertheless, Musiala doesn’t want to think about his future or his contract for now, with any talks about postponing an extension until the end of the season.
– Clock the best Live on ESPN+: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
– Read on ESPN+: How Harry Kane, Bayern Munich helped each other
His impressive performances have been matched by four goals and three assists in 12 matches across all competitions this term, which has caught the eye of a number of European clubs, with Real Madrid the most notable visitors.
However, Mbappe remains Real Madrid’s priority after a long-term relationship Los Blancos And 24-year-old, Mushiala is seen as the first option.
A move would see Musiala team up with his good friend Jude Bellingham again, with his fellow 20-year-old currently top of the goalscoring charts in La Liga and joint-top in the Champions League.
Manchester City are interested in Muschiala, with manager Pep Guardiola as a potential successor to Kevin De Bruyne.
– Manchester City want to sign the promising Manchester United midfielder Kobi MainuAccording to Four four two, although it is unknown how much it will take to bring in the 18-year-old or whether the Red Devils will even entertain an offer. Mainu was groomed for a role in manager Erik ten Hag’s first team this season before suffering an injury against Arsenal in a friendly in the United States.
– Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone wants to sign the Arsenal midfielder Thomas Party Return to the club, which could open the door to a Juventus signing Rodrigo de PaulAccording to Tuttosport. of Tottenham Hotspur Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg And of Udinese Lazar Samardzik Both are still interested I am the BianconeriBut negotiations are expected to be tough for anyone in the midfield in January.
– Atlético Paranense and Vitor Roque Both are waiting amid uncertainty over whether Barcelona will be able to sign the forward in January. The Blaugrana Financial Fair Play Rules May Complete Deal, Report Mundo Deportivo. The 18-year-old will return from injury to help his side’s Copa Libertadores chase if a move isn’t possible until the summer, but Barca won’t push it if they can get him this winter.
– LA Galaxy confirmed on their official channel that they have parted ways Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez After his contract with the MLS club expired. The 35-year-old striker first joined the Galaxy in 2020 and has scored 39 goals in 82 appearances for them.
– AC Milan are pushing hard to sign the Partizan Belgrade attacking midfielder Matija PopovichRelevo journalists report Matteo Moretto. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Ajax are also showing interest in the 17-year-old, who is out of contract this summer.